GTL has disputed Securus Technologies‘ leading role in the prison communications business. This is to be understood. Securus Technologies has taken a stand for prisoner freedom and opportunities that its competitors have not. The video chat technology offered by Securus Technologies is an industry game changer that allows prisoners to see their loved ones during a crisis. This saves time and money for all parties involved.
As Securus Technologies develops its approach, one of the major concerns has been patent warring. Many of the top industry leaders do not want to give up their market position to those who are innovating. GTL is one of those companies.
Securus Technologies relies on its record of innovation and quality to stave off criticism. Though some may charge this is not helpful, Securus wants to place its customers as its first priority. As Securus develops a model for products, it looks at the actual needs that are occurring.
Many people who have been using Securus Technologies’ products have found them helpful in checking up on their loved one. When there is little freedom, a call from home can improve prisoner behavior and staff workload. Securus Technologies is at the top of its game, helping customers become the people they are supposed to be.
Industry leadership requires that we care for the community. When there is a tragic emergency accident such as flooding, Securus Technologies has made a goal in the past to offer free calls for a limited time. This builds trust in our brand, and helps customers know that we are there for them.
If you are curious about the news, or just want to learn more about Securus Technologies, be sure to check out our website. We can easily answer any questions or concerns you may have. Our professional staff is devoted to giving you the experience that you deserve.
Securus Technologies is a company that offers solutions for investigation, safety, monitoring, and correction for civil and criminal justice institutions. The firm recently announced that it had been awarded an A+ rating and accreditation from the Better Business Bureau. According to the company’s Senior Vice President of Operations, Danny de Hoyos, the firm has worked hard to receive the honors for the issue that it says and release on print media.
- Securus received the accreditation for meeting the following standards of the BBB.
- Making honest adverts that follow the rule of advertising and selling.
- Being trustworthy whereby they managed to have a clean record in the markets.
- Saying the truth about the products and services that they offer as well as releasing detailed information.
- Being transparent by apparently revealing the kind, locations, and proprietorship of the business as well as openly informing the public on all regulations, assurances, and processes that influence the client’s choices.
- Keeping their promises to the customers of the firm by honoring verbal and written agreements.
- Responding swiftly to disputes in the marketplace and giving answers in good faith.
- Handling different data in a private and confidential manner as it is required by the BBB.
- Expressing integrity in the way that they deal with business transactions and commitments in the marketplace.
Securus Technologies has a 222 seat internal call center that is committed offering the best customer service to over 25 million family and friends. The representative of the company are trained and have the BBB standards in mind. Approximately 2.5 million calls are received monthly for an average of 11 seconds, and the customer satisfaction rate is 4.3 out of 5. The accreditation of the company means that the BBB has impartially verified and accepted that the Securus is the biggest provider of a wide range of solutions in the industry and it has more than 1,300 partners across the country that meet the organization’s standards. The CEO of the company. Richard A. Smith said that he is glad Securus received the accreditation for following the BBB standards.